digital citizenship through my eyes

This week's discussion question on our collective responsibility for promoting and developing digital citizens really caught my eye because I can answer it through my K-12 educator lens, but I had a hard time reflecting it through a lens of an instructional designer (because I'm technically not one, I guess?). 

Digital literacy speaks to me the most in the K-12 realm. Many things from K-12 can transfer to anyone of any age. Many questions pop up in my head through my reflection and reflection of what my classmates shared. 

What does digital citizens look like outside of the classroom? 
How can we help them transfer these skills and knowledge to adulthood? 
What does digital citizenship look like with adults?
Can we teach digital citizenship to adults or is it best taught to younger students?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the lurker life

staying connected, countries apart

reddit - finding comfort and resources in an online community