my reflections as a learner in this class

UDL was a topic covered in my undergrad as a pre-service teacher but weirdly enough, we did not dive too deep into it. Since then, at least one course over the past two semesters has covered UDL. 

I feel like this class fully embodied the UDL principles. "Choose your own adventure" comes to mind and after reflecting, I struggled with my adventure. This class was great and presented many aspects that other classes have lacked before...authentically applying what we were learning. I struggled with self-regulating my learning and with self-motivation. This was a class where I was given a choice and struggled with it but I am still learning about myself as a learner. A learner that isn't in undergrad anymore...a learner that has a full-time job and a family. This semester was a continuation of life throwing curve balls at me but I am getting to a better place now. 

I truly appreciated learning from my classmates and admire the effort they put into their work! I don't know what my next adventure will bring as I am still figuring it out. In the meantime, I think I will pick up blogging for personal use, not academic. 

This isn't goodbye...this is a "see you later!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the lurker life

staying connected, countries apart

reddit - finding comfort and resources in an online community